About the Conference
At this seventh in a series of food safety education conferences sponsored by the non-profit Partnership for Food Safety Education, we’ll explore influences on consumers, the way to effect behavior change, and the way forward to better engaging everyone in modeling proper food preparation and hand hygiene practices.
The 2019 conference March 6-8 in Orlando, FL, is expected to draw 400 public and private sector professionals who are involved in educating people about food safety. CEUs are offered through several accrediting organizations.
Join us at the 2019 Conference for:
- A focus on behavior change.
- Opportunities to network and engage in collaborative dialogue.
- Get take-home strategies for influencing food safety attitudes, knowledge, and behaviors of consumers.
- Get tools and resources to address your biggest program challenges.
Key Conference Dates
- January 25, 2019: Early Bird pricing ends
- March 6, 2019: Pre-Conference Workshops
- March 7-8, 2019: From Consumers to Chefs: Food Safety Education Matters kicks off at the Swan and Dolphin Resort
Want to know what the 2019 Consumer Food Safety Education Conference will be like? Take a look at the 2017 Food Safety Conference to get an idea of what you might expect.