The 2019 Consumer Food Safety Education Conference will be offering CEUs for the main conference and for the pre-conference sessions.
Attendees at the conference will indicate which accrediting agencies they would like to receive CEUs from and certificates will be provided after the conference.
As of 12/17/2018, the conference has been approved by the following accreditors:
- National Environmental Health Association (Conference: 13.25, Preconference Sessions: up to 7)
- American Culinary Federation (Conference: 13.25, Preconference Sessions: up to 7)
- National Commission for Health Education Credentialing (NCHES) (Conference: 13.25, Preconference Sessions: up to 7)
- American Association of Family & Consumer Sciences (Conference: 12.75 CFCS or 12.75 CNWE . Preconference Sessions: up to 7 CFCS or CNWE)
The conference is pending approval by the following accreditors:
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (Commission on Dietetic Registration)
- Association of Nutrition and Foodservice Professionals/Certifying Board for Dietary Managers
- Institute of Food Technologists Certified Food Scientists
- National Board of Public Health Examiners